- No overhead in your project by running miyagi without any configuration files.
- Works with any folder structure (as long as you have one folder per component).
- Helps you developing your components encapsulated.
- Validates your components for HTML and accessibility violations.
- Mock data (static or dynamic) allows developing independently from a backend.
- Validates your mock data against your JSON schema.
- Documentation of your components using markdown.
- You can customize the layout, so it fits to your project.
- Supports lots of template engines by using consolidate.js internally.
- Allows creating a static build.
- Lets you create components and mock data via CLI.